Project selection and customization information for your project is required at the time of booking on our registration form. Please be sure to double check your spelling and information to ensure your project stencil and materials will be ready for you at the start of class.
Wood Sign Class Cancellation Policy
Due to the custom nature of our wood sign classes, registration fees are non-refundable. Registration cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance of a workshop will be granted a class credit for a future workshop. Cancellations made within 72 hours will receive no refund and no class credit.
Due to staffing, we reserve the right to cancel workshops if attendance is below 4 attendees. If class is canceled due to low registration, your full payment will be refunded.
Canvas Class Cancellation Policy
Canvas class registration cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of a workshop will be granted a class credit for a future canvas class. Cancellations made within 24 hours will receive no refund and no class credit.
Due to staffing, we reserve the right to cancel class if attendance is below 4 attendees. If class is canceled due to low registration, your full payment will be refunded.
Private Party & Fundraiser Cancellation Policy
A deposit is due when booking your private party. If the minimum number of participants is met, we will refund your initial deposit or deduct it from your total owed the day of the event. If you are unable to meet the minimum, the deposit will be forfeited. If you choose to cancel your private party or fundraiser, the deposit will not be refunded due to the nature of our studio and the demand for private party times on our calendar.
For private parties, we require all attendees to register and provide complete customization information for their project at least 72 hours in advance so we can prepare the materials for your party.
Project Change Request
If you would like to make changes to your project within 72 hours of your workshop, we would be happy to accommodate your request for a $20 stencil recut fee, payable upon the start of your workshop. Changes made prior to 72 hours are done free of charge.
I understand that my photograph may be taken during a workshop, whether an open class or private party, and that Brazen Brush retains sole ownership of said photography and may use photographs in any manner they deem necessary, including but not limited to, social media, advertising, BrazenBrush.com website, signage, in-store events, vendor shows, etc. I waive all rights to said photographs, including those containing my likeness.
I understand that I will use and/or be exposed to hammers, mallets, wood, nails, screws, wire, utility knives, sanders, sand paper, and paint during Brazen Brush workshops. I agree to be responsible for any damages to Brazen Brush’s tools, equipment or facilities, to the extent and in the percentage I cause such damages.
I recognize there may be certain inherent risks in participating in Brazen Brush workshops. I agree to take precautions and observe all Brazen Brush policies, recommendations, directions, rules and warnings; whether provided orally or in writing. I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself.
I further agree to release and discharge Brazen Brush for any injury, loss or damage that may arise out of my participation in Brazen Brush workshops or my presence in the Brazen Brush facility whether caused by me, Brazen Brush or any third party.
I agree to indemnify and defend Brazen Brush against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments costs or expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees and other litigation costs which may in any way arise from my participation in Brazen Brush workshops or my presence in the Brazen Brush facility.
I HAVE READ THE BRAZEN BRUSH POLICIES AND THIS SAFETY WAIVER AND UNDERSTAND THEM. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY CHECKING THE “ACCEPT POLICIES” BOX, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS THAT I MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE.
- Introduction and Acceptance
- Intellectual Property
- BrazenBrush.com Access and Use
- remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on BrazenBrush.com or Website Content;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of our Website or Website Content;
- use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” our Website or Website Content for any purpose without the express written permission of BrazenBrush.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, BrazenBrush.com grants public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from our Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. BrazenBrush.com reserves the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from our Website including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses;
- attempt to or interfere with the proper working of our Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
- engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Website.
- User Registration
- In order to access or use some features of BrazenBrush.com, you will have to become a registered user. If you are under the age of eighteen, then you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information to BrazenBrush.com.
- If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a user name and password (a “Membership”), which may permit you access to certain areas of our Website not available to non-registered users. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately at https://www.BrazenBrush.com/contact/ of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Membership.
- Website Content & Third Party Links
- We provide our Website and Website Content, for the purpose of booking classes, parties and/or fundraisers through The Brazen Brush. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Website for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website Content.
- We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s Websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such Website are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BRAZENBRUSH.COM AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE BRAZENBRUSH.COM; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY OF OUR WEBSITE; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE; AND (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED.
- Limitation on Liability
- In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Copyright Notice
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
- Choice of Law
- Notification of Changes