These are the requirements for all wood sign fundraisers AT YOUR LOCATION:
A $150 deposit** (by credit card, cash or check) is due at time of booking, and refunded at the event as long as the minimum number of people have registered and paid. Deposit is NON-refundable in the event that the fundraiser is canceled.
Minimum 10 – maximum 40 people for locations within an hour drive.
Minimum 18 – maximum 40 people for locations more than an hour drive (by Google maps) from center of Boardman, OH.
As a rule of thumb, due to the size of the signs, you can only fit 2 people per 6′ folding table (or 3 people per 8′ table). Please keep this in mind when determining how many people you can invite based on the size of your space.
- Our normal rates are reduced by $10 per project, bringing your cost to: $45 large pallet signs, $23 small pallet signs, and $23 wood photo frames. We do recommend that you offer both small and large options to your guests. We have found that fundraisers that offer both large/small are the most successful. Anything you charge above our rate is kept by your charitable organization. Most groups charge $55 – $65 for large and $35 – $40 for small and photo frames.
- You guests will be given the option of any PALLET sign or wood photo frame in our GALLERY.
- Brazen Brush staff will take care of set up and clean up.
- The staff will provide step-by-step instructions.
- All materials are included (table covers, paints, wood, supplies, and wall hangers).
- At the end of class, your guests will be able to take home a completed wood sign perfect for their home!
- TRAVEL FEE: A travel fee of $25 to cover gas will be applied ONLY IF your party is more than 25 miles from my location (center of Boardman, OH).
- BOOKING YOUR GUESTS: We will email you a link to your personalized registration page on our website, which you can share with your guests, who will register and pay by credit card. Booking page will close 2 days prior to event to allow us enough time to prepare supplies. Within 7 days after your event, we will mail a check to you for your fundraising portion of the proceeds, including itemized receipt.
- SETUP/TEARDOWN: We will arrive between 60-75 minutes prior to start of event (depending on size of group), and all tables/chairs should be setup BEFORE our arrival. We will provide table covers and all supplies. Tear-down will take approx 1 hour as well. We do require access to running water to clean brushes afterwards. We also require access to electrical outlets for blow dryers (to speed up drying time between paint layers).
- SANDING/DUST ALERT: We do bring sandpaper with us for people to distress their signs. It will make a bit of a mess, so please keep that in mind when determining where you will hold your fundraiser. We CAN also bring orbital sanders if you like, which make it easier to get a nice rustic look, but definitely cause more dust/mess. We will check with you first before bringing electric sanders.
- NOTE: Guests who do not show up for the fundraiser will receive a full refund of their registration, and their payment will NOT go towards the fundraiser.